While Wearing Pearls

Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall Trip in Boston

I had an amazing trip seeing LM in Boston.  We had so much fun!  Here are some pictures of what we got to see and do.
But first of all here is the quilt that I sent LM on her bed in Boston.  It is the pattern called Yellow Brick Road.  It is made with a fat quarter selection of Pearl Bracelet fabric by Andover Fabrics and an Amy Butler fat quarter selection, the border is also an Amy Butler fabric.  I love the way it turned out.
Yellow Brick Road Quilt

On Friday night LM and I went to a great restaurant in Cambridge called Henrietta's Table.  I recommend it.  The decorations in the Charles Hotel where the restaurant is located is decorated with beautiful blue and white quilts.







We got to go to an apple orchard and pick apples.  We had a blast!!!  Here are some pictures of our great adventure.




Hot Apple Cider Doughnut



We had a blast selfie!


We had a wonderful week, I will add some more pictures soon. I can not believe that I forgot my camera so I'm posting these pictures taken with  my iphone.  That night we made apple dumplings that were so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment