While Wearing Pearls

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Greetings from Colorado

I've been in Colorado since Saturday and I have gotten a lot of work done on my projects.  I started by working on a block of the month project.  It was a technique I had not done before called paper piecing.  I think it may be a little early to say but truly not my favorite.

Only 3 pieces completed 21 more to go!

Because I did not want to be frustrated on finishing some projects I started cutting out a new quilt.  It is super cute!!!! 


These are just a few of the blocks I have finished.  I'm using the fabric called Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille.  I love it!!

This is going to be a ton of fun to finish.  I plan on getting all the blocks finished before I leave for Texas,  I have to cut my trip a day short because of a snow storm that is to come in on Saturday.  
Under no circumstances do I want to miss picking up my youngest at the airport in Dallas on Sunday.  

Lucy is having a ton of fun at cousin's camp!!!

Those pictures will come later.  
All While Wearing Pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment