While Wearing Pearls

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Work In Progress....Almost on a Wednesday

I've been working on a quilt that has slowed my progress down.  I have a new Christmas quilt that I started in January using a die cut.  It is really going to be cute when I finish.








This is a super cute block that this die cut makes.  I'll keep you posted. 

I took a class on paper piecing the other day. Wow was I every doing my other project wrong.  This one...


Now this little block has challenged me to start a hexagon travel kit.


It is cute and was fun to make!  The back ground is a Cath Kidston ironing board cover.

All While Wearing Pearls!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know what size is the block and the half square traingles please . I have sent a message on Pinterest and no one has answered me

    ReplyDelete