While Wearing Pearls

Monday, July 23, 2012

While in Denver

While in Denver this past week I kept looking at the mountains to north wanting to be in Estes Park.
It will not be long until we are there!!  We are looking forward to resting, enjoying the beauty of Rocky Mountain National Park and having a great time.

Since this was a business trip we stayed in Denver and enjoyed two great restaurants that I recommend.  We went to Lola's on Boulder Street for a business dinner.  It is always good and I recommend the ceviche platter!  Also if you are ever there on a weekend they have a great brunch( I remember some really good shrimp and grits, and chicken and waffles), just saying!

Something new for us but not for my daughters was Deluxe on Broadway.  It was fabulous and we will go again.  The dessert made up for not going to the mountains but a 10 mile hike would have helped with the calorie count.

This was a flourless ice cream sandwich note the word deluxe on the plate!



Now if I could figure out how to make this recipe I will.  It was a chocolate coffee type pudding with whipped cream and a chocolate disk.  
I needed to hike 10 miles.

All while wearing pearls....


2 comments: